Total Pageviews

Bloglovin

Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas 2014

Hello, since I lasted posted we have all had Christmas! I hope you all had a lovely day with your family and I hope you all got what you wanted! 

I personally had a great Christmas, on Christmas eve I had my uncle and auntie up which was lovely because we don't see them that much so it was lovely to spend time with my family!. On Christmas day, I spent the day with my dad, mum and sister which was lovely to watch television together and just hang out and relax together. Finally on boxing day, I had my uncle and cousin up for dinner then my other uncle and auntie came up to join us which was great because we had pretty much all the family at my house, I did enjoy all three days because each day turned into a special day celebrated with family. 

Here is a few photos that I took on Christmas day!

My Stocking Fillers!

 My Main Present 
 My Main Present
My Main Present

My First Polaroid Photo
(Its me and my dog trixie)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment