Total Pageviews

Bloglovin

Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014

2014 has been a year that has brought excitement, confusion and most of all happiness! I have so many good memories that have happened this year, they are all ones that I will treasure forever! 

I'll start by saying thank you to my family who have each year brought happiness to my life and have supported me throughout everything! I want to say thank you to Karen because this year I have been to the incredible Harry Potter Studios for my birthday in March and of course I had the best time of my life! So thank you! 

I want to also thank my two main friends Steve and Destiny for making my three years of college so special and making every moment a moment to remember! I also want to thank my other friends from college because without you guys I would not have the memories and stories I can treasure forever!

I want to say a BIG thank you to Joel for bringing so much happiness in my life. I know we have only been talking for 5 months or so now but it seems like I've known you my whole life! I will be forever grateful for having you back in my life and I'll be forever grateful that I have gained such a great friend! :)

2014 has been a great year, as I personally think I have grown up a lot from just trying to figure out what I want to do with my life but 2015 is going to be my year as I want to get fitter and get a job to earn money to encourage myself to travel in the years to come! As I really want to travel the world! Especially Paris!!! 

And lastly, To Everyone I have met in my life I want to say thank you for bringing me to the place I am in now because without you being on a few journeys with me I would not be where I am today! So THANK YOU and I hope you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 

(This photo is from weheartit.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment