Total Pageviews

Bloglovin

Friday 14 November 2014

The Christmas tag!!

           Now I'm on bloglovin I saw a thing going around which was called 'the Christmas tag!' 
                                                                    so I thought I would do as well.

                                                      1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

My FAVOURITE Christmas movie is 'the Christmas carol' which I watch religiously each year, I will probably still will even when I'm older! I find the Christmas carol lovely to watch even though Scrooge is a nasty man but I love how the three spirits change him for the better!
My second favourite is 'the Polar Express' because come on! it a magical train going to the north pole! who doesn't love it!!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

My family wait until Christmas morning! We start the day  at 6:30 or around that time! and we head to the living with our stockings and crackers in our pjs, we wish everyone a merry Christmas, we give my dog a present to keep her busy while we open ours! and then we have a routine on who opens their presents first, the routine is my sister opens first then me then mum then dad. Once we have opened our presents and had our crackers. We set up for the main Christmas present which is very very exciting!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

My favourite memory is when my nan use to come round for Christmas each year and watch my and my sister open our present, we use to show her each and every one and even though she didn't know what many of them of been or how it works, she had a bright smile on her face because we were happy! 

4. Favourite festive food?

This is hard because I love the tin of sweets you can get! which my favourite in the quality streets (or roses) is the strawberry chocolate sweet! But I think my favourite festive food is a good Christmas dinner! Nothing can beat a good  Christmas dinner! 

5. Favourite Christmas gift?

This is very very difficult to say because I love all the present I get and I appreciate each and every one but I think the one that sticks out is when my sister got my a signed copy of a Selena Gomez album which at the time you couldn't get in the UK.Which i ended up crying ha-ha

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

My favourite scent is the smell of fresh opened tin of roses, which is were you get all the scents from the chocolates hit you all at once especially the strawberry! Once I smell that I know its Christmas!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

Yes, my family always have ham, egg and chips. Its not Christmas eve if we don't have that meal

8. What tops your tree?

My living room (front room) tree has a lovely red bow on top! On top of my nan's tree which sits in my family's kitchen is a big gold star. On top of my mums tree in her bedroom is a snowflake and on top of mine and my sister room (we share a room) is a  gold glittery angel.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

My gift as a kid I wanted was moon boots, but I never got sadly!


10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

Mine is the build up to Christmas.I do love Christmas Day though  it's always goes too fast, whereas the build-up from the end of November that just feels magical!  This includes Christmas shopping, tasty festive treats and baking, Christmas decorating and then sitting with only the Christmas tree lights on watching TV and  of course lots of Christmas film watching weekends!  

I hope you enjoyed this Christmas tag! and plus let me know what your answers are in the comments!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment