Total Pageviews

Bloglovin

Saturday 15 November 2014

Growing up!

As I get older I find that responsibility and independence is 2 big steps, I and everyone in the world has to take in their lives. As I'm a very shy person, taking those two steps are very scary for me! Also I found in life, not everything happens how you imagine. As for a few years I have like someone but it has only just come to me that I have wasted those years thinking what if this happened and what would I do if this happened or someone said this. etc. By doing this and thinking these things I have really been living for that certain someone until one day he may like me back but that's wrong! that's stupid! I have wasted though years thinking about him but what I should been doing is thinking about my life and how I want to live it!. 

My life now is gong to be about me! I am going to start thinking about myself bit more and to get my life sorted! Yes I'm going to see boys that I like but I'm not going to make them a main part in my life! 
What I'm trying to say is if you like a certain person, keep your life on track and include them in pats of your life,but if your life is a bit of a mess and you don't know what you want to do in life (like me) then my advice is to start your life as a fresh, start applying for jobs and encourage yourself to do more. When the time feels right, include people in your life as you and your life will be settled and you will feel fresher and prepared to deal with other things!

I'm only 19 and I'm finding life quite difficult but I know in the new year, I'm going to sort my life out and yes it may not be perfect but as I take those steps of responsibility and independence I know my life will turn around for the good.Which I am kind of looking forward to see where my life will take me!

I really hope some of these things have helped you in some way or form,if your are going through this kind of thing yourself! feel free to comment and let me know what your struggling with (if you want too) and I will try and help and advice you!Or you can comment to let me know if you have any other advice that may help me and anyone who reads this! :D
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment