Total Pageviews

Bloglovin

Saturday 16 August 2014

My Main Beauty Product I Love At The Moment!!

( All-In-One 5 action perfecter-Instablur)

This beauty product I have recently been loving at the moment is the face perfecter 'Instablur' which you can buy in 'The Body Shop'!, I have used this product for a few days now and I honestly think that this product helps me mostly with oily skin.

The Instablur product is a unique formula which contains mattifyinng powders that fill, along with vitamin E to moisturise. Together they work to be:

  • 12 hour shine controlling
  • Pore smoothing
  • Blemish hiding
  • Complexion unifying
  • Makeup Extending
I think that for the extending the wear of my makeup is definitely playing a role in allowing little or no shine to break through which keeps my make up looking fresher for longer!
When its time to take off my makeup i do feel my skin is alot smoother and feels fresher! Overall, this product gets a big thumbs up because my makeup has stayed really fresh looking and pores remains minimised!.

If you want to look into buying it, here is the link fo the boy shop website: http://www.thebodyshop.com/make-up/all-in-one/instablur.aspx









No comments:

Post a Comment